Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sixth Post

Here is my old fashoned homework away message:

Doin' some homework so I can do in some zerg.

Unfortunetly I had to retire it because it was too similar to Davis':

Finishing some homework so I can finish some zerg.


here is some other stuff I will copy from other people try to guess where this is from(this is a game of a sort):

1. HARSHMAN HAS BEEN GONE FOR 3 DAYS

2. RunningInSquare3: skywalker the first DID die

3. Later on in the week, not much, not much at all, except Mr. happy saturday gave us lazerbeams a win finally against the worst team ever. we won 7-0.

4. "Sarge! We're gettin' attacked by Zerglings! Send air supp...oh...nevermind."

5. well...he did die.....
RunningInSquare3: but he lives?

6. a manager at a "tickle-me-elmo" plant is hiring for the position of assisstant manager.

7. You went to Homecoming, didn't you?

8. ya so i kinda threw up b4 4th period on tuesday, it sucked.

9. WE WONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO HER TALK AT US FOR 100 MINUTES!!

10. This monkey looks more like David Letterman than David Letterman!

11. Zelda


good luck finding them tell me how difficult it is and the level of enjoyment recieved from the quest.

7 Comments:

Blogger PK Dave said...

Ah. I got much enjoyment from this quest, especially number 11. Gah, drool is on my shorts! I didn't know the ones from David's blog, but, since our circle of blogging friends is only 4 wide, it wasn't too hard to figure out. I await longer and more difficult quests. Master.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

lol that was a good idea. it actually made me go and read blogs. thx.

11:49 AM  
Blogger David said...

DAVIS IF U WANNA KNOW WHAT I SAY ON MY BLOG THEN FRICKIN READ IT AND LEAVE A COMMENT!

2:26 PM  
Blogger David said...

Do I say that much funny stuff? I am so cool. Nice and hard test though. I can't seem to fugure out #s 6 and 7 though. Nice test.

2:29 PM  
Blogger David said...

Yeah this test is so cool that you should make another one so that I have something better to do with m sad life.

5:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

Do u think I've left enough comments on this post?

5:00 PM  
Blogger blitzmoose said...

Yes it is a suitable amount.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home