Sunday, December 10, 2006

Eighty Second Post

Friday: On Friday, we had the SSBM tourny. Too many people came, and it took the whole lunch. Some kid I don't know won, and I got a mochi for working hard during the competition. I forgot about the mochi, until Ben and I were passing out flyers. It was amost like new since it was warm from being in my pocket :)

Saturday: So we went to some stocking stuffing event for my brother's boyscouts. It was made more better and non-tedius by the appearances of the winning Wilfred and Orion the Orange. I stuffed a lot of deoderant into the stockings, and a lot of candy. Also, I did not put socks in the first few ike I should have. We went to Deseret Industries after that, and my brother found a crossbow on the ground! It looked as if it were a toy and in bad condition, so they made it cost $3. I thought it would not work, but when we tested it at home it worked. It is powerful enough to go through 3 vegetarians (or 1 normal person), and is really hard to aim.

Saturday: Volunteering for NHS. It was to get toys for the children of abused women who are blind and deaf. We got too many Barbies an too little jets and army soldier guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

HUZZAH SAI HAS UPDATED HIS BLOG!@!!!!11111 MY LIFE HAS MEANING AGAIN!!!!!%^*(^%*$@26675@@!~~~~!!!!!!!!111

2:28 PM  
Blogger pronoob5 said...

really old post now.
wait look whos talking.

1:07 AM  
Blogger PK Dave said...

UPDATE

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home