Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ninth Post

Here it is my 9th post. I shall make the 2nd Quest sometime when I am not playing or doing homework.

Blitzmoose9: hello
bananaoracle89: hey hey
Auto response from Blitzmoose9: I need to do those questions for witt, but i'd rather play starcraft so i will if someone can.
Blitzmoose9: witt gives too much hw
Blitzmoose9: this is due thursday though so i guess it is ok
Blitzmoose9: but it is still a lot
Blitzmoose9: do you have to do questions from the lorenzo's oil movie?
bananaoracle89: no
Blitzmoose9: ah
bananaoracle89: hahaha
bananaoracle89: ahahah
Blitzmoose9: you are lucky
Blitzmoose9: it will probably be over 4 pages
Blitzmoose9: over 19 paragraphs
Blitzmoose9: it is pretty gay
bananaoracle89: really
Blitzmoose9: yes
bananaoracle89: I wouldn't think that it had anything to do with homosexuality
Blitzmoose9: well it does
bananaoracle89: ...
bananaoracle89: you do know how ridiculous that sounds?
Blitzmoose9: ridiculous enough to put on my blog

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

oh no, what has happened to my windmill picture?

7:51 PM  
Blogger David said...

oh good there it is. funny post by the way

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

haha...typical.

4:53 PM  
Blogger PK Dave said...

Ohh...I didn't get it when you said "good enough to put on my blog."

Don't become one of them.

4:10 PM  
Blogger blitzmoose said...

Become one of what?

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home