Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sixty Second Post

Huzzah they are done, but wait... they are not safe, I can not use them, and my brother is too afraid to use them. What are they? They are a sort of fencing swords I sort made. I got golf clubs and cut off the club part, which was actually hard to do with a dull bladed hacksaw. I then had golf sticks which double as pool cue things and short rapier-like fencing swords. My parents say that none of my friends can play with them because your parents might sue me if someone is hurt. my brother does not want to spare because he is stupid (he thinks he will get hurt). So now all I have is two broken golf clubs (or for the optimist bad pool cues), cardboard that I turned into effective armour, safety glasses, and a helmet (bicycle). Then my brother does not want to spare, so an hour and a half of work just was wasted and my hands have blisters from the hacksaw and Davis' eagle project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home