Sunday, December 11, 2005

Twelfth Post

Visual will be added later perhaps

SSBM (Super Smash Brothers Melee) tournament. I was winning against sucky people, but I lost to the people that beat Zack. I lost one battle against a wave dashing hacker that could fly. Then I beat really good people and one person that was in charge, and it made him so furius he did not say good game back to me. I Pwned my way up to third place! I gave the $3 back to Amanuel even though if we followed our agreement I would get $1.50.

2 Comments:

Blogger zack0217 said...

We still need to destroy amanuel. I don't think that the cherry chapstick battle sent the message. It's time to move onto phase two.

3:18 PM  
Blogger zack0217 said...

We should make a tournament where we don't invite those people who beat us.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home