Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sixty Third Post

So yesterday my mother got into a car accident. What happened was a squirrel got in front of the car in front of her, and that car stopped. My mother then hit the car in front of her. It is sort of ironic that we watched a movie where a squirrel caused an accident in the same way later that day.

Another thing of interest is that I put foam things onto the golf swords and now we can fence at the school of something if someone brings a helmet. snow gloves are also a good idea, but are not needed. I mean, I don't wear snow gloves while doing that.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Was just your mom in the car when she accidented? I want to fence btw.

2:31 PM  
Blogger David said...

OMFG WE SHOULD INCORPORATE TEH FENCING IN SHEER PWNAGE.

2:31 PM  
Blogger zack0217 said...

dont worry, this is gonna be a kick ass weekend, i'll be posting afterwards

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home