Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eighty Fourth Post

So this week has been pretty much homework full since it is finals week, and my parents want me to study for the SAT instead of finals since SAT's are coming up, but only after a month. That is pretty much how this week has been.

Another thing is how my parents and I got into an arguement over whether Turkmenistan was a real country or not. My parents did not believe such a country existed, but I proved them wrong using the power of the CIA World Factbook.

So, today my grandmother got a flat tire, and my parents went to get her. They told me to write my grandfather about it, so I wrote about how she was kidnapped and is being held in a dungeon, and I accidentally sent it after my parents told me not to do so.

I don't know if this is cool and addicting or if I need more sleep and less culturally rich literature...

See if you can spot Keir's great great great grandfather in this ancient but cool show. Don't watch the first episode on the list first since it won't make any sense without knowing the characters first.

I will probably add my police story to this or the next post.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Your grandfather is in for a surprise.

9:42 PM  
Blogger PK Dave said...

wow yeah. That's really funny.

8:57 PM  
Blogger zack0217 said...

POST MORE OFTEN THIS IS PITIFUL!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home