Monday, January 02, 2006

Fourteenth Post
















(if the picture is to small click on it a few times or something)

Break was good. I became sick and I still am to this day. I finished the Double Helix, which I do not recommend reading, and all my other homework. History Day was bad. It took all day. Now thaat I have killed it I may play starcraft or Age of Empires III more. During the break my aunt and uncle stayed at the house. My uncle, with his MP3 player, said to my brother, "A CD player. How quaint." while my brother was listening to Harry Potter 5 or something using a CD. Also it has been discovered during math class that Sam Stueby is a Nazi or something. Zack and Davis were angered by this and swore a blood oath that they would fight a crusade against her and fascism someday and bring freedom back to some place.

4 Comments:

Blogger Oreo said...

not to be a word nazi, but fascism is spelled f-a-s-c-i-s-m. thank you, that is all now.

3:38 PM  
Blogger blitzmoose said...

What do you mean? I spelled fascism correctly.

5:14 PM  
Blogger David said...

Geez orion. I think Sai knows how to spell fascist.

5:50 PM  
Blogger PK Dave said...

Orion has taken the final step. Bravo, Orion!

I must kill you now.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home