Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Thirty-Seventh Post

Sorry for not posting for a long time, but I have Mr. Witt and Rome Total War. So I shall give a short story. I went on Saturday to the Shoreline Stadium since we usually have track people there. Once I arrived there I saw a lot of old people being pushed around in wheel chairs and some REALLY messed up looking people. I then walked in and saw that on one side of the bleechers was a group dressed in non-Shorewood blue and on the other side a group dressed in green. I then turned my attention to a booth in the middle of the field. In small print I read: Special Olympics. I then said to my mother near the car, "We have to leave RIGHT NOW!" and we drove away before I contracted retard.

I don't understand why there is a special Olympics since the most normal person wins. I guess the winner gets bragging rights and gets to say, "Ha! I am less retarded than you!" I wonder if normal people dress like retards and compete similar to how men dress as women then compete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home