Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Twenty-Seventh Post

















Did you WATCH your FAVORITE TEACHERS being BANGED by BALLS? (dodgeball tournament occured (I am not gay))

Anyways... Hydrogen Peroxide is the worst tasting crap ever! I do not know how 2 hydrogens and 2 oxygens can taste so bad. Never put it in your mouth! EVER! You may be wandering why I put such a foul hydrogen and oxygen structure in my mouth. Well, it was to clean my mouth...

Also, Amanuel is trying to become an uber-haxxorz. He has a good reason to (hacking his sister's evil myspace) and we should wish him the best of luck... until he turns on us. We must unite to destroy him first.

Guitar Playing Report: I can almost sort of play the Age of Empires theme song.

2 Comments:

Blogger zack0217 said...

If that bastard ever tries anything against us, I'll kill him. Twice. That's how much he sucks. I'm already an uber-haxxorz, so I can dismember him and not have to worry about any consequences.

4:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

That was great. I can see you playing the AOE3 theme on a guitar, then I listen to the clip and a whole orchestra plays it. So funny. Yes we must hack amanuel

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home