Sunday, March 05, 2006

Thirty-First Post














(French Revolution Timeline. The French were so pathetic that they could not even fight wars or revolt correctly.)

Zach's party was cool. We played videogames, ate food and watched a movie. I don't know why I wrote that since everyone that will read this and comment has also been there. An uneventful event that occured at his party was when Zach's parents thought/think I do drugs since I commented on how Harold should have helped that one girl carry her bags (aka baggage). Even including that part the party was roxxorz. I hope they come out with something that allows full backwards compatability.

1 Comments:

Blogger zack0217 said...

They probably never will come out with complete backwards compatibility.

First to comment - I win

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home