Saturday, February 18, 2006

Twenty-Eighth Post

















(Our Lord and Savior, Peter Kim)

So, we just had a BSU (Black Student Union) assembly today. This year they learned not to be racist against white people, which is good. They did not show both sides of affirmative action which is both good and bad since a heated debate did not occur, but it was slightly biased. I was offended when some guy said that no one listens to classical music because it sucks though. It made me feel very bad inside...

Also, David, Steven, Orion, and Maddy (and possibly others that I do not know about) have gone to Hawaii. This means that Keir and I will have to rely on Peter to make games since Davis has basically quit playing StarCraft. Believe in our Lord and Savior Peter Kim and you too, Keir, will be saved.

4 Comments:

Blogger zack0217 said...

Why did Davis quit?

3:27 PM  
Blogger zack0217 said...

Davis probably opens all those penis enlargement emails too. That might explain what's taking up all his time.

12:25 PM  
Blogger zack0217 said...

I fixed the link thing on my post, so you can witness the video.

7:14 PM  
Blogger zack0217 said...

I'm going to start playing starcraft again. But I need to get the damn registration key thing to be on battle.net. So I'll have to steal that from Preston, just like I stole his copies of starcraft and broodwar.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home