Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thirty-Fourth Post

I am a genious! Bringing a gamecube and Super Smash Brothers Melee to History Day! It was basically skipping class and going home to play SSBM with the school's support. Unfortunately, Davis decided not to bloody bring controlers, and instead of having fun with four people we had less fun without 4 people playing at a time. So it was 1v1 type dual battle. Then this lady came and she said, "Get your controlers and leave we have a meeting." I later walked by that room when going to track, and guess what I saw?!!?!?!?!?!?! NO MEETING! I thought to my self, "She was being untruthful, and wanted us to leave because she does not like children to be happy. I bet she eats baby seals alive."

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I would assume she does.

6:13 PM  
Blogger zack0217 said...

She probably rapes them first. Twice.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home