Thursday, February 08, 2007

Eighty Sixth Post

Defeated country of the day: Nubia (pronounced noob e(like the letter) uh) This country sort of had it coming to them when they chose their name...

Word of the day: Cuspid

History Day tonight. I went, but veryone already knows that. It was pretty much eating and filling out workksheets. I wish I brought extra pencils to sell though...

FEVER! My brother got one, and it was 103 F. He probably got it from talking to the feverous David on the phone. Now my mother has a fever, but I never got it due to my superior immune system. I probably jinxed myself before my birthday.

So, Nintendo is really cool. The Legend of Zelda would be the greatest game, but then this happened...

Birthday is Saturday at 2 or 3 PM. People should come, but do not bring presents. My mother does not want poor people to feel sad because their present sucked and I hated it.

3 Comments:

Blogger zack0217 said...

your mother is a noble. oh and i cant come becasue i'm grounded for not trying in school. but i'll see if i can weasel my way out of it.

8:59 AM  
Blogger pronoob5 said...

haha this post still says u didnt get sick! but your are in fact a weak mortal!

11:00 AM  
Blogger David said...

Well excuuuuse me princess!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home