Saturday, January 14, 2006

Nineteenth Post

AIM is the devil!

It gives you spyware! I had my hard drive reformatted and then re-downloaded AIM. I then received spyware from it. When downloading AIM it gives you 2 hidden spyware folders and 2 regular ones. After it is deleted the spyware will come back next time AIM is opened. I first uninstalled AIM then used search to find the spyware. Enable the searching of hidden folders and search for the name "viewpoint" Kill viewpoint after that by deleting it and emptying your recycling bin. This worked for me. To replace AIM I got Gaim, which is a gai but spyware free version of AIM. Go here to read about AIM and spyware.

Also Keir has arrived from Florida to America(please do not post about how Florida is part of America). Unfortunately I was not able to destroy him in melee enough yesterday and we went home at 10:30 (10:00 for me), but it was all good in the end though.

1 Comments:

Blogger zack0217 said...

Yeah that was fun

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home