Monday, January 23, 2006

Twenty-Second Post




















The Sonics P!WNED with a capital 0 (number not letter)! and the Seahawks also did well. Also, I P!WNED my way up to 9 wins and 0 losses on SOT)Blitzmoose, not that wins matter. This week is the week from Satan's residence with a great deal of finals. It will be bad probably, but I shall come out victorious. Another event is Davis becoming strong(sarcasm). Amanuel destroyed him in an arm wrestle contest during math class. Amanuel is trying to be able to destroy David at StarCraft, but he will probably be defeated by dark templar. On the off chance that David loses, Chuck Norris will probably punish the incompetence with 9 roundhouse kicks to the head. Even though 1 would have sufficed Chuck Norris would have, in this hypothetical situation of David osing, kicked him extra because he deserves extra punishment. I'll stop talking now and try to post when something interesting happens next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

If Amanuel beats me, i hope Chuck Norris uses me as a roundhouse kick practice sack for all eternity since he cannot die.

6:19 PM  
Blogger zack0217 said...

Sai, copyright infringement is a punishable offense, I'll see you in court. oh and update your blog, or I'll sue you for that as well.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home