Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Twenty-Third Post

Nothing much happening yet. I am in Bouruououmand's class instead of Weiss', which is bad since everyone else is in Weiss' class. At my brother's school they have turned into fascists. There was a food fight and out of paranoia they have done a large amount of things to counter future food fights. Some examples of what they have done is having teachers watch all groups of students in cafeteria, not letting people back in the cafeteria, interrogating people, and using kids as spies in order to find out before hand(which will not work since seventh and eighth graders are too smart).

Also Amanuel wanted to play starcraft against me and use a strategy that he thought could make him win. So I exited Rome Total War (which takes a long time to do), and he said that he could not play because he had homework. I then was like, "Bloody Amanuel! This confirms my beliefs about your intelligence!" I should feel sorry for him instead of angry because some people were just born that way.

Winter-Een-Mas is over, and the world shall mourne its going away. Go to these sites for cool games so that you too may have the happiness and joy videogames bring little children.

http://soldat.pl/

http://zeldaclassic.com/

http://www.miraigamer.net/forums/showthread.php?s=9a3a622d9fd733568e050f9b3c970d0f&t=203
(once here click on the second post's link)

2 Comments:

Blogger zack0217 said...

I wish there had been a food fight while we were at Einstein.

3:47 PM  
Blogger zack0217 said...

Sai, your background sucks. It gives me herpes, and reminds me of Hitler, you fascist.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home