Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thirty-Eighth Post
















So there was the Shoreline Track Invite yesterday and I got (had) to help with discus. It was all cold and wet and I was wearing the track clothes, which is basically nothing since the clothes are comprised of thin short shorts, a thin singlet, and a wind breaking, but non-insulated, jacket. I was out there picking up discs. Most of the people probably cheated by making up numbers so that they met the qualifying distance. That meant that something that should have taken one wet cold rainy hour took three. I did get a free t-shirt for going there, and it says, "Shoreline Track Invitation (in the background behind there words it says, "2006")" It is so cool that I might wear it to the 2007 track invite. Maybe I can find a picture of the track shirt.

Also I started playing Time Splitter's 2 and watching Pure Pwnage. I am at Neo Tokyo, but gave up after being detected by the person I am following about 27 times and then getting past, killing the person, then finding out that I was not supposed to kill the person. Perhaps I shall try again after a while.

That is what has happened in the life of me and the Game Cube version of Blitzmoose. Now for some interesting stuff.

Video games actually make people more intelligent unless they are RPG's that do not involve anything but repetitive actions to gain levels. Other RPG's are fine. Also, video games can tell others about someone's psychology. An example is that Grand Theft Auto players are usually angry or overstressed. They do not like to think and are somewhat violent.

Davis likes to play games that have been with Nintendo for a long time, and not new games such as Oblivion. This shows that he is really a conservative on the inside and does not accept new views or ideas. He also likes to (or has to) collect everything, get 100%, watch every secret ending, etc. This would suggest that Davis is very thorough.

Zack use to play many games (until grounded). This would suggest that Zack likes to try new things. He also is a slave to gamer points, which shows that he would easily accept authority, a ranking structure similar to the one used in the military, and may even secretly like authority.

I don't know enough about anyone else's gaming to write anything so I shall stop, and I might add a picture later or something. Also I have decided to start deleting cookies instead of not using blogspot.

1 Comments:

Blogger zack0217 said...

It's true. I do love authority, and it's not even a secret. I'm actually a masochist. The only way I can get it up is if someone is beating the crap out of me, and any nearby minorities.




(sai is such a fascist!!! He 53n50rrz the internet with comment moderation! For Shame!)

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home