Saturday, May 06, 2006

Forty-First Post















(15:53:20)
Blitzmoose9:
don't use internet explorer
(15:53:29) petey4232: too late
(15:53:39) Blitzmoose9: nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo!
(15:53:50) Blitzmoose9: get firefox as soon as you can then
(15:54:03) Blitzmoose9: it is far better
(15:54:10) petey4232: no thanks

What a noob.

So on Friday Jake took off his shoe for some reason, so I started to dribble it away from him. I kept doing this until it hit some girl, and I ran away. Jake then took back his shoe.

So yesterday there was Steven's party. It was really cool. There were no videogames played the whole time, but it was good. I brought some ice cream sandwiches and called it icecream, and no one ate them until they knew it was ice cream sandwiches, which is weird. When we arrived, David and Steven went to 7-11 and returned. Later, everyone else, including me, went to 7-11. I took a bike AND WORE A HELMET. No one else wore helmets When I left the bike outside and went in, jack stole it and road away. I was angry and still am, so we are going to have to make a secret alliance and destroy him or make him wet with water or baking soda.
So when we returned home, we played poker, but this did not last long without the betting of mints. We then travelled to outside of Orion's house with some people. We shouted, but he ignored since he had homework us so we called him. We asked him to come outside, but then jack told Orion to stay inside and we were all angry at jack, which is another reason we must get him. On the return home, Steven, the kid that I forgot the name of, and I tried to go back to Steven's house really fast and lose David, jack, Jake, and others. The result was Jake hitting a car. I told him to wear a helmet, but he did not listen. Jake had a blodied hand and a blodied foot as well. The foot was messed up because he wore sandals. We then played poker the rest of the time. In the middle of playing poker I ate one of the ice cream sandwiches, and everyone else started to as well since they discovered that they were ice cream sandwiches instead of ice cream.

The picture of the moose is there because SOME PEOPLE watched a Mariners' game for most of the time we were there.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I thought they were watching basketball and School of Rock?

7:35 PM  
Blogger zack0217 said...

those bastards. Hey I was at that mariners game! That doesn't sound like a very good party, b/c poker sucks.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home