Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Eighty Seventh Post

Remember what this is? Looks familiar, but I don't think I have ever see it before, like something from a dream...

Something probably only Davis will appreciate... (or understand)

So, I got the fever. It was pretty bad. It would be very high, and I would take some medicine. Then the fever would go away completely, but resurface later, and I would take more medicine. Then I would have to wait in bed for the medicine to start working shivering and falling asleep. Repeat every five hours, and that was how it was.

Random thoughts I had at the peaks of my fever

Random thought #1: Out of the two passageways for air to enter, the nose would be female, and the mouth male.

Random thought #2: They should make a videogame where you sacrifice people... AZTEC STYLE!!! (this train of thought gets even weirder than that, but I won't go any further)

Random thought #3: Hair sticks to you and itches after you get a hair cut because it is angry at you for killing it.

What happens when religion and videogames fuse? Akwardness!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger manu said...

Bwahaha I have popped this posts cherry first.

"Noah man, no body fuck with him. Not even Chuck norris."

9:29 PM  
Blogger David said...

You, Jake, and I should start our own videogame company. We already have three games: Ninja in the City (jake); Anal Prober 2005 (me); and that sacrafice game (you)

WE CAN MAKE MILLIONS.

AND NOT WORRY ABOUT COLLEGE.

4:50 PM  
Blogger pronoob5 said...

now i really wish i had got in to the zelda franchise. it seems so cool!

2:20 PM  
Blogger David said...

OMFG UPDATE NOW.

2:32 PM  
Blogger zack0217 said...

sai you NEVER post

3:36 PM  
Blogger David said...

ok that's it, I'm going to leave a comment every day until you update.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

wow. long time no post, just like me! btw, that pic of ur GK poster on david's blog is teh pwnage.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home