Friday, October 09, 2009

Hundred and Eighth Post


















JACK SCUDDER PLEASE COME BACK TO US!!!!!!!!!

Now that that was said here is what I have been up to lately. Pretty much school is from 9:30 to 6:30 every day with a 5 hour gap between from 12:30 to 5:30 good fun. That's mostly what I do now, and i will probably be decent at pool and badminton and lifting weights by the end of the quarter.

Another thing, My bed broke so I have to sleep on the ground. Since this is so I have been using this as an opportunity to physically and mentally train myself to withstand anything. I expect to be impervious to changes of temperature, being poked, and radiation. so far the results are that I am always tired and sort of sore everywhere.

Okay I am retelling this story, but here it goes anyways. So there was this guy at a urinal and his hands were on his hips and it was really weird because no one does that ever(in case a female is reading this (which I am fairly certain does not happen)). So the first thing that comes to my mind is THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE STARMAN (from earthbound) and I walk out of the bathroom without having done anything in it.

Maybe I'll try to post weekly storylines, anecdotes, or guides to math Steven and his efforts, but there a post after nearly a year of of not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Davos said...

LONGER POST.

I CAN SAY THIS BECAUSE I HAVE JUST PENNED A SHORT ESSAY ON MY BLOG.

12:11 PM  
Blogger David said...

We should make an inspirational picture of that starman guy and it will say.

YOUR PENIS:
The original handsfree device.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home