Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hundred and Fifth Post

Visual representation of PAX(coming in a few days or never probably). No actually representation due to a lack of camera.

Ok, so David has not posted about PAX yet, which is really weird, so I will try to fill the PAXless void. Here goes...

Day 1

So we arrived and those who did not preorder were awesome and did not have to wait in a very long line until everyone had to wait in a very long line. The line was insane, but some of the more quick minded of us brought DS's and I brought a computer. The line smelled of people who never go outside or take showers(people who play video games I guess). The line led to where we were standing before joining the line x_X After the line we went to a lot of booths and got free stuff. We did some PC and consol freeplay and got tired or something and left. Also David and Steven made Davis hate COD4.

Day 2

day 2 was more free stuff and more consol and PC freeplay. I cut in the line where there were no enforcers because I am that hardcore. I think everyone else did because they followed shortly after. We got in some console freeplay and I think the reason why I suck at CS:S is lag since I did reasonably well at PAX. I think we played against Saitoh who got 3rd place and Timmy. We lost chris this day for a while and then he came back. We also played COD2, which Davis found most exciting. We went back early swearing on hour honor to come on time the next day.

Day 3

This was the day of the SC tourney. The first round was won through sheer pwnage for me. I made my enemy unable to expand and matrix dropshipped into his base. The defeated enemy decided to counter my goliaths with battle cruisers. The second round I was rushed with zealots because I was early factorying and we will leave it at that. David got 5th place losing in the worse possible way(to our arch nemesis and being one place away from getting a prize). Later when we tried to return the enforcer blocked the choke, so we had to go around to the back and drop to see the finals. David was avenged by Ben who got 1st place along with 250 points and probably StarCraft 2, which he will allow me to make copies of. right? After this Ben spent his points on useless games since there was nothing left and we got a lot of free things again. David, Davis, Ben and I and maybe some others got to play some Starcraft 2. It actually looked pretty good and the 9 pool does not work anymore. Chris disappeared for a while that day and Eric got screwed over over 9000 times. Some Japanese people saw Davis dressed as Link, but I will let Davis post about that. Davis this is a hint that you should post about it. Or just post.

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I don't know, I think the number of times Eric got screwed over was OVER 9000!!!!1111111@$##$!@!1

11:23 AM  
Blogger Davos said...

That's why he said "over over 9000." You just missed the reference.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Davos said...

NEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAINEW POST SAI

ALSO!!!!!!! I HAVE POSTED TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRED 2: REVENGE OF THE MOCKINGBIRD ON MY DORM DOOR!!!!! AND IT HAS GOTTEN MUCH ATTENTION!!!!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Davos said...

NEW POST!!!!!!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home