Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One Hundredth and First Post

(Pic coming soon)

In order of when they happened

Graduation was somehow less boring than I thought it would be. It is too bad I won't be seeing a lot of people again. Some of the old Teriyaki members are leaving forever, but hopefully I will see a few again in the UW when the time comes.

Graduation parties were awesome. David had a StarCraft party with little StarCraft, but lots of other entertaining things. We watched all three of the real StarWars and Steven now hates Risk. Steven had a BBQ sort of thing which was also great. I need to practice badmitten more though...

After that was a period which I did not do much. I saw a few movies and played games and such sometimes, but mostly it was filled with me doing nothing or going on family outings WAY too much.

I later started working. At work there are two sides. The righteous knights of accounting work on one side of the building. The other side is filled with the dark armies of forclosure. Everyday is a glorious battle against good and evil that rages for me on every weekday except Thursdays for ten hours straight. I usually drink copious amounts of coffee(real coffee(no cream no sugar no milk no etc)) to lend me strength in battle. One of the main boses (the company is a partnership) has elf ears! It's so awesome! Other than that the job is sort of repetative and boring. I am on the side of the dark armies.

Other than that, we need to do more things. I am going to somehow find time to make the movie To Kill a Mockingbird 2: Revenge of the Mockingbird and I'll post the story along with the picture for this post when I get home. One final thing of note! There has been a sort of 'StarCraft drought!' This must be remedied right away. We should try to save Davis' soul from non-StarCraft player's hell.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Saiiiii. What is your work schedule? Also, I need to acquire a burnt copy of Brood War from you.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home