Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hundred and Fourth Post



So, so far I have been scanning envelopes for like eight hours straight.

Here goes a short annecdote...
I was opening and scanning envelopes when I saw one that was sent a little before Christmas. On it was written "Happy Holidays" from the postal service. I opened the envelope and within resided a notice of foreclosure(a document that means your house has been taken away and your life is screwed).
that wa pretty much the coolest part of today. Other than that I am exited(like an exit) for PAX. Something you should post though is whether you want to help create the script and act in To Kill a Mockingbird 2: Revenge of the Mockingbird. This is probably a bad way to ask as only David reads this, but I am too busy(lazy) to do this any other way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Davos said...

OOh! Let me play the mockingbird.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Davos said...

damn...I was going to comment and say I wanted to play Atticus but I see that I'm already playing the Mockingbird.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home