Friday, May 12, 2006

Forty-Fifth Post


























A furtue statue that will be made of me (I put this on my blog since I could not think of anyting to put on the blog. Also, the statue sort of looks like my grandfather from my mother's side. I went to google images and found this picture. The place I recieved the picture from was a blog. The blog had this interesting link. Here is the blog if anyone wants to scare the blog owner by commenting.)


Sorry I have not been able to post in two days, but I have been constantly working. I will give a schedual of these past two days.

Wednesday: Working at school or Mr. Witt's book report from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM (15 hours)

Thusday: Working at school or the Mr. Witt's homework or the African Art Project from 5:00 AM to 12:00 AM (19 hours)

So now you know how it is to live as Sai the Great. It is very hard being so good at eveything.


So on a completely different line of thought I am doing moderately well in Morrowind and am going to One Acts today. see some of you there I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger zack0217 said...

I'm probably the first to notice this, but mr. witt = teh suck

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home