Sunday, May 14, 2006

Forty-Seventh Post

So, as usual, Steven's party was cool. We played video games until most people arrived then played poker. Peter Kim the lucky won that game. First, David went out by not using strategy, micro, and common sense effectively. He bet everything on a king high or jack high or something high, which is bad if anyone who does not play poker is reading this blog. I think some others may have gone out before me, but I went out by betting eveything when I had a triple seven thing on the flop. Peter was the only one that stayed in and he had a king high (similar to David). When the two last cards came up guess what he had? A bloody triple king! that is about a 1/45 to the second power or 1/2025 chance! Jesus must hate me or something.

So everyone is going to bring money to give Steven on Monday because he bought the pizza with his own money. Don't let Steven read this.

1 Comments:

Blogger zack0217 said...

I thought you were going to post every day!!!!!!!!
OMFG!!!!!111oneone

It's wednesday now, so you have to post 3 times today, or risk further behindedness.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home