Friday, July 13, 2007

Eighty Ninth Post

San Fransisco

Went to San Fransisco! the car ride was ultra long and hot and boringish. I could not use my laptop since the power cord was missing, but this would not have really mattered since back in those days Quinn did not exist. The car ride was so long that I was able to beat my brother's computer at chess on a hard difficulty.

In San Fransisco, we did all a great deal of weird things. We counted the number of gay people there, and on one day saw 57. It was hard at first, but after a while, you start noticing things like pink shirts, standing too close to each other, wearing tight pants, and holding hands. Also, I saw a thrift store called Out of the Closet Thrift Store, and I contemplated buying Zach something from there. Another cool thing we did was going into a submarine, which i might post pictures of later. The San Fransisco China town was all huge and really old, with buildings that looked like they were from the Nationalist China decades. We also saw Alkatraz from sort of far away, and I ran across the Golden Gate Bridge, which I thought would be harder/more impossible to do.

The people in San Fransisco seemed to be friendly, and they actually had a WORKING monorail-like system. The city was a more developed clone of Seattle with nicer people pretty much. I think that if Seattle were warmer, then the people would be nicer and we would get things done more and Seattle would be exactly the same city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home