Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ninety Sixth Post















"Two.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." - David

Well said!

Things that happened recently. I have been studying at the library forever this week due to tests and the like. I hope inviting people has helped. It is what will happen from now on probably. Maybe not at the library though.

So far it looks like this might be the first week I don't see a car accident every week since I saw my first. There is still Friday, Saturday, and the rest of today though so I still may see one ^_^

Most important thing happening in my life happening right now... Maybe it is my decision. I have chosen to play as King DeDeDe for my main character. He is not very good at all, but I chose him because he is a giant penguin with a robotic hammer, has this theme song (not really T_T), and a self proclaimed king. I think I will make myself king of something someday.

A final note. I am thinking of changing the name of my blog. Is the name The Liquid Astro Dragon Knights of Final Parallel Reality a better name? Maybe I should just go with I Use the Word OWN3d Too Much since a blog of that name seems not to exist any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home