Thursday, May 18, 2006

Forty-Eighth Post

















(Giraffs for Africa since this is the main topic of my writing. Let us hope together that these are not the gay ones from witt's article.)

Scrwed over with homework. Grounded from videogames. Can't post. When I can thit is what I do, post.

Nothing much has happened. I am grounded from videogames and teachers have been giving a lot of homework. The only thing of interest that I can think of is some stuff I have read off of wikipedia and what happened Wednesday (the first time I have spelled this work correctly without using google or microsoft word first). There was the African art progect thing and I made Alex suffer for what he did earlier that day. I was supprised that my project actually got there. The pictures (made by my brother) were pretty good. When there Alex and company had to go home, but Jake and Jack (Asian and the only one we really know in Washington) stayed. Jack was mainly walking randomly about with his girlfriend, so Jake and I did the most stuff. We started out by finding a sunday in perfect condition. We almost took it, but then did not. We then played adult mad libs with Riece (probably spelled wrong), Owen, and company. After about an hour the sunday was still there untouched so Jake and I took it. We then saw that part of it was eaten so we gave it to Riece and told him we ate those parts. Like the fools they are, Riece and company ate the tainted dessert. Jake and I then played with the giant chess set until time to go came. I won using my micro and queen only.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oreo said...

well, let me be the first to say that you misspelled at least 9 words sai. that is quite noobish/casual gamerish of you. but don't worry, at least you aren't canadian.

4:11 PM  
Blogger David said...

Yeah your post is like an orgy of spelling errors. Many are the names.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home