Friday, July 13, 2007

Nintieth Post


















After San Fransisco, it was pretty much studying for the SAT and the history exam. After that it was slacking off and nervously waiting for grades on both SAT and AP exam.

I was able to crack Quinn, and get the whole school to play, which was cool. Unfortunately no one knew I did this. Next time I'll be more pro and attack some file that says I cracked it. I started to become ok at the game, but quit after it would not let me sleep, and I could not read for a while since I would see shapes fitting into the spaces between words. I then became terrible as everyone else improved. Joseph was caught with Quinn by the tech people, and was fined $100 since Quinn supposedly breaks the firmware or something. It makes no sense though since they just delete everything, add new firmware and reinstall the operating system.

I think Ben told me about this a long time ago and it was forgotten, but now it is rediscovered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home